At Willoughby Vet Hospital, our aim has always been to provide the best possible care for your pet. We are still open for business, however are taking precautions to ensure we keep our clients, staff and community safe.
If coming in for an appointment, we request you follow the guidelines below:
- One person in the clinic per pet. If there is more than one person, we will request they wait outside.
- No more than 3 clients in the waiting room at one time. Please advise the receptionist of your arrival then wait outside.
- Maintain 1.5m distance from other clients and staff.
- Feel free to use the hand sanitiser at reception.
- Don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand in greeting.
- Ring ahead to order medication and food, and pay over the phone if possible.
If you have any queries or concerns, call us on 9958 8775 to discuss options.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation in keeping the community safe.