With the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent health guidelines constantly changing, we want to take this opportunity to remind clients of our commitment to keeping the community safe.
We request that you please adhere to the following:
- Only ONE person per animal in the clinic. If there is more than one person, please be prepared to wait outside.
- We appreciate it can be challenging with young children, however we are open 8am-8pm Monday and Friday, 9am-4pm on Saturday and 10am-12pm on Sunday for emergencies, so please try to make an appointment when only one person will attend.
- Maximum 4 clients in the waiting area at any one time. If you notice there are already 4 people inside, please call us from outside and we will let you know when a space becomes available.
- If you have visited a Covid hotspot in the last 14 days, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have any flu like symptoms, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your assistance in keeping everyone safe in these unprecedented times.