After the latest COVID-19 updates, we will be taking extra precautions to ensure our community stays safe. Please follow the steps below when coming to the clinic:
- On arrival to our clinic, please wait outside and phone us to check-in. We will advise you when a vet is ready to see you.
- Strictly one person per consult. We know it can be challenging in the school holidays, however please make an appointment for a time that you are able to come alone.
- We encourage everyone to wear a mask and use hand sanitiser when coming to the clinic.
- If you have been to any of the hot-spot venues listed on the NSW Health website, please do not make a booking.
- If you have any symptoms whatsoever, please stay home and get tested.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.